Honey Bunches Guest Book

Thursday, March 6, 2008

WASH CANS, AND WHY?

Poisoned by drinking out of a can!!!! (Beer would be the same thing)


This incident recently happened in North Texas . A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in ICU. She died on Wednesday.

The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis This was traced to the can of coke she drank from without using a glass Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

Rat urine contains TOXIC and DEATHLY substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

A study at NYCU showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria.

So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

If you would like to know how to get rid of RATS visit the site below.
http://www.wildlife.pro/kill-eliminate-rats.html

Or to get more information on this DISEASE, SEE THE SITE BELOW
http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dbmd/diseaseinfo/leptospirosis_g.htm

3 comments:

Nyte said...

ok well from now on ill be washing my drinks off thats sad to die just from drinking a coke

Michele said...

That is very scary! Because of my line of work I was exposed to Lepto, fortunately I knew it and called the doctor that day, and was put on antibiotics for prevention. Never did get it thank god! That disease has always freaked me out. I won't go near Lepto patients if I can help it.

Colorado Baby Cares said...

Oh my, I agree you never know when something crazy may happen..It is unfortunate but true, that is why I post some things on my blogs cuz some may not have heard of what I post. God Bless and thanks for the comments... CB here4u